Respect, Learn, Achieve
Our mission statement
(March 2023 onwards):
We are a school where:
- Everyone feels safe, nurtured and loved.
- Our children develop a enthusiasm for learning through rich, creative and engaging opportunities, with lots of fun and laughter along the way.
- We empower and support our children to become confident, resilient and motivated learners who can work independently and collaboratively.
- We embrace individuality thorough a wholly inclusive approach.
- We encourage our children to have high expectations of themselves so that they can achieve their aspirations.
- We embrace and celebrate the achievements of all both within and beyond school.
- We prepare our children to be well-rounded and responsible citizens of the future.
Beyond our school rules which are centred around kindness,
our character values are:
Independence, resilience, confidence, curiosity, motivation, courage and teamwork.
These are all values which we model, teach, encourage and promote across the school so that we can help our children to have all the skills they need to be adaptive, independent and aspirational - both now and in the future.